4th TORONTO INTERNATIONAL PEDIATRIC OPEN AIRWAY SURGERY WORKSHOP
Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery Residents, Fellows and Faculty
Anesthesia Residents, Fellows and Faculty
This live animal workshop allows participants to learn open airway surgical procedures, including:
- Harvest of rib and thyroid ala cartilage
- Anterior and posterior laryngotracheoplasty
- Stent placement
- Cricotracheal resection
- Slide tracheoplasty
One-to-one teaching from local and international faculty with years of open airway experience promises to make this a fantastic learning opportunity.
- Internationally recognized faculty
- Experienced instructors with plenty of patience
- High teacher-to-student ratio
- Toronto is easily accessible from all parts of the world
NOTE: Each participant will receive a copy of our Airway Reconstruction Surgical Dissection Manual (Plural Publishing, San Diego, CA) for review prior to the workshop. The manual will be sent to the mailing address specified during registration.
This year’s workshop will be held on Thursday, November 30, 2017.
See the Workshop Agenda.
Only a few spots remain. Register now!
Registration closes on Monday, November 20, 2017.