8th TORONTO INTERNATIONAL PEDIATRIC ENDOSCOPIC AIRWAY & ESOPHAGEAL SURGERY WORKSHOP
Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery Residents, Fellows and Faculty
Respirology Residents, Fellows and Faculty
Anesthesia Residents, Fellows and Faculty
• Rigid bronchoscopy and foreign body removal
• Flexible bronchoscopy and bronchoalveolar lavage (BAL)
• Rigid esophagoscopy and foreign body removal
• Balloon dilatation of the trachea and esophagus
This live animal workshop offers the ability to learn or refine your skills in rigid and flexible bronchoscopy and rigid esophagoscopy. The workshop will be held in our beautiful research and learning tower that has numerous live animal stations. Offering one-to-one teaching from local and international faculty, this endoscopic workshop promises to be a great experience!
• Internationally recognized faculty
• Experienced instructors with plenty of patience
• High teacher to student ratio
• Toronto is easily accessible from all parts of the world
This year’s workshop will be held on Wednesday, November 29, 2017.
See the Workshop Agenda.
Only two spots remain. Register now!
Registration closes on Monday, November 20, 2017.